Family Pictures

RIMG0086

RIMG0087

RIMG0088 (2)

RIMG0089

RIMG0090

RIMG0091

Jenni, our neighbour,  gave us this tealight tower.

Jenni, our neighbour, gave us this tealight tower.

Thursday, 3rd of July 2014

Today we did get a surprise visist by Monika and family. All the pictures are todays pictures. Peter took some and I also took some. Caroline and Matthew were with us too. Sorry, nobody thought of taking pictures of them too. Krystal isn’t in any of the pictures, also Peter is missing in any of them. Ebony is in the background of the picture with Lucas.

It was so nice to have visitors! It was also great to have Caroline and Matthew with us for a while. I kept talking about our trip to Sussex Inlet in a few weeks. There’s going to be a special family meeting at Sussex Inlet for one weekend. Family from Melbourne and Newcastle are going to be with us too. I hope we’re going to have plenty of sunshine during our Sussex Inlet weekend. We are probably going to be about sixteen people  for this family meeting. The family booked four units already. Each unit  is for four people. There’s also an annex with every unit which can be used for additional people.

7 Responses to “Family Pictures”

1. giselzitrone July 5, 2014 at 8:19 pm #

Danke liebe Ute für deinen Besuch bei mir,wünsche dir einen schönen Tag war bestimmt ein schöner Besuch mit der Familie und so schöne Bilder.Wir waren drei Tage an der Ahr etwas wandern war ja wieder eine Woche im Krankenhaus,geht aber schon wieder,ich hoffe dir geht es gut und alles ist in Ordnung.Sind jetzt wieder in Köln liebe Grüße und Ein gutes Wochenende.Gruß von mir Gislinde

• auntyuta July 5, 2014 at 11:03 pm #

Hallo, liebe Gislinde! Hier war es heute wieder recht kalt und windig. Wir haben halt Winter. Es ist schön, dass ihr wieder für ein paar Tage an der Ahr sein konntet. Das World Cup Fussballspiel Deutschland gegen Frankreich haben wir heute morgen, d.h. mitten in der Nacht hier nach unserer Zeit, geguckt. Nun wird Deutschland nächste Woche gegen Brasilien antreten. Hab einen recht schönen Sonntag, liebe Gislinde. Viele Grüsse von mir, Uta 🙂

2. Marylin Warner July 6, 2014 at 12:34 am #

I loved these family pictures, relaxed, fun, with special shots of the little one…always a reason to smile! I just read your comment about having cousins you’d like to connect with again, Auntyuta, and I strongly encourage it. It had been years since the five girl cousins had all gotten together, and in the 10 months since then, we’ve all continued the laughter and concerns and help via email and letters. It’s very special.

3. auntyuta July 6, 2014 at 7:41 am #

The little one, Marylin, is our great-grandson Lucas. His grandma is one of our daughters, Monika. His dad is Monika’s twin son Ryan, the other twin is his uncle Troy. Ryan and his mum Ebony are soon going to have another baby.
    Our siblings, nieces and nephews as well as some cousins live in Germany whereas we live in New South Wales, Australia. Our cousins and children of cousins are spread all over the world, for instance West-Australia, Florida, England and of course Germany. All my cousins who have been older than me, are already dead. However I still have a few younger cousins in Germany who know a lot about my father’s side of the family. It would be good to see them again. The last time I saw them was nearly thirty years ago! With some family members we can stay in touch via email and skype, which is great. 🙂
    Thank you very much for your visit, Marylin, and for commenting. 🙂

4. pinay e-motion July 6, 2014 at 11:28 am #

Auntyuya, you have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.

5. Three Well Beings July 7, 2014 at 3:17 pm #

I’m so glad you have the family meeting to look forward to, Uta. We had a family reunion last month and I’ve been enjoying going through all the photos and recalling what a good time we had! I enjoyed the photos you’ve shared here, too! In the batch of photos I recently took I realized that I had dozens of photos of the children and somehow managed to pass on photos of some of the adults. I need to do better with that–I want everyone to be represented. Sounds like you did the same. 🙂

• auntyuta July 7, 2014 at 4:12 pm #

Hi Debra!

A few days ago I got the following message from WordPress:

“You registered on WordPress.com 3 years ago!

Thanks for flying with us. Keep up the good blogging!”

Over the years I managed to publish quite a few family photos, very old ones and also more recent ones. I am not very technical minded, but with the digital camera it is amazingly easy to take photos, and I really enjoy doing it.

Yes, I very much do look forward to that family meeting in August. I am glad you enjoyed looking at my photos, Debra. 🙂

Love, Uta