Four days ago, on the 24th of April, I reblogged the first part to: It’s raining!
I copy now the rest of this post from January 2014 and the comments to it! 🙂
So, it is April 2022 now. But it is still quite warm and very wet! Still. I try to put a walk on between showers along the footpath beside Brooks Creek.
Here is the copy now:
Brooks Creek ‘flows’ along beside the wooded area on this side of Lakelands Park. Someone tried to build an access for walking down to the creek.
The Rain has stoppedJanuary 24, 2014In “Diary”
Diary before Christmas 2013December 17, 2013In “Diary”
A Cup of Tea before leaving for Lakelands ParkNovember 8, 2014In “Diary”
Published by auntyuta
Auntie, Sister. Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Mother and Wife of German Descent I’ve lived in Australia since 1959 together with my husband Peter. We have four children, eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. I started blogging because I wanted to publish some of my childhood memories. I am blogging now also some of my other memories. I like to publish some photos too as well as a little bit of a diary from the present time. Occasionally I publish a story with a bit of fiction in it. Peter, my husband, is publishing some of his stories under berlioz1935.wordpress.com View all posts by auntyuta
PublishedJanuary 21, 2014
15 thoughts on “It’s raining”
- berlioz1935 EditIt is about time we had a little bit of rain. The man sitting at the computer is looking through a window to the world.Reply
- natswans EditAlthough it’s raining outside Uta , you captured the day beautifully. Brooks Creek looks very relaxing even in the rain.
Take care and enjoy that clean fresh air.
- araanz50 EditBoa noite!
Sou amiga da Gislinde e vim conhecer o seu WD
- gerard oosterman EditGood pitures Uta. Peter looks a bit like my brother in law who is also German born. The garden looks lovely.Reply
- giselzitrone EditDanke liebe Ute für deinen Besuch so schöne Bilder,war bestimmt eine schöne Wanderung ein schönes Stücken Erde,da könnte ich mir vorstellen auch zu Wandern.Ich hoffe das es dir gut geht,wir haben hier in Köln Freuhlingsafte Temperaturen heute war es 13 Grad warm fast wie Frühling.Ich wünsche dir noch eine glückliche Zeit.Liebe Grüße GislindeReply
- auntyuta EditDanke, liebe Gislinde. Es war eigentlich mehr wie ein kleiner Spaziergang. Heute morgen gleich nach dem Aufstehen machte ich wieder so einen Spaziergang. Ich ging den gleichen Weg entlang, aber diesmal etwas schneller. Ich fühlte mich voller Energie und brauchte zwischendurch überhaupt keine Pausen machen. Irgendwie ging es mit meinem Atem viel besser als sonst. Es war immer noch recht feucht, Temperatur 20 Grad Celsius. Liebe Grüsse, Uta.Reply
- rangewriter EditI bet that was refreshing after all the heat and smoke you’ve endured!Reply
- auntyuta EditLinda, yes, we did have a bit of heat before it rained, but where we live there was no smoke, none whatsoever. So our air is clean and beautiful fresh with that bit of rain we have at the moment.I hope the cooler temperatures and maybe some rain, where there are still a lot of fires, is going to keep all the fires under control. The fires are many miles away from us, but still they stretch over vast areas in several states of Australia. There are literally still hundreds of fires burning. Fires like this usually last for many weeks!Reply
- araanz50 EditGood nigth!
- auntyuta EditReblogged this on AuntyUta and commented:It was very interesting for me to find this blog from January 2014!