Blue Lotus Water Garden

2 Jan

IMG_0658

RIMG0401

RIMG0404

IMG_0660

Have a picnic or BBQ and relax with your friends & family

On Tuesday, the 30th of December 2014 we met Tristan, Stephanie and their daughters Kianga (7) and Jakira (6) at the Blue Lotus Water Garden. They provided everything for a BBQ, such as sausages and salads. Martin had brought along some pieces of watermelon as well as a good selection of fresh berries, custard and cream.

We arrived early and waited near the entrance for our grandson Tristan and his family.

RIMG0392 (2)

RIMG0392

Tristan and his family have arrived.

RIMG0394

RIMG0395

We enter the garden.

We enter the garden.

RIMG0398

This is our great granddaughter Kia.

This is our great granddaughter Kia.

Here Kia is with Jaki.

Here Kia is with Jaki.

Tristan with his two daughters.

Tristan with his two daughters.

Tristan, Martin and Stephanie

Tristan, Martin and Stephanie

RIMG0422

RIMG0423

Caroline, Tristan and Peter. I  had asked for a wheelchair when we bought the tickets to enter the garden.

Caroline, Tristan and Peter. I had asked for a wheelchair when we bought the tickets to enter the garden.

Kia tries out my wheelchair.

Kia tries out my wheelchair.

I soon found out I could quite well walk around the garden. But I used my walking stick since my left knee was still bit sore.

RIMG0414

RIMG0415

RIMG0417

RIMG0418

RIMG0419RIMG0416

Mother and Son

Mother and Son

IMG_0672

RIMG0425

IMG_0657

All this Tris and Steph had deposited here for our BBQ lunch.

All this Tris and Steph had deposited here for our BBQ lunch.

IMG_0671

RIMG0433

RIMG0442

RIMG0441

RIMG0446

IMG_0667

IMG_0642

12 Responses to “Blue Lotus Water Garden”

1. berlioz1935 January 2, 2015 at 8:25 pm #

We had a good time, didn’t we? We were four generations.

• auntyuta January 2, 2015 at 8:34 pm #

It was absolutely super, even though it drizzled a bit from time to time. But maybe it was good that it did not get too hot.
      Thanks for commenting, Berlioz! πŸ™‚

2. catterel January 2, 2015 at 9:09 pm #

That looks like a great day out, in a beautiful place. Who cares about the drizzle? You get better colours on photos in the rain! And those are truly lovely waterlilies. Glad you could enjoy the outing and get to walk a bit, too.

• auntyuta January 3, 2015 at 12:48 pm #

The walking was quite good for me, Cat, since everybody just strolled along, meaning I did not need to walk too fast and could take frequent rests. πŸ™‚

3. gerard oosterman January 2, 2015 at 9:45 pm #

You must have had a good time with family and in such lovely surroundings too. Great photos.

• auntyuta January 3, 2015 at 12:49 pm #

It was lovely to see the family again, Gerard. The girls had grown a lot since we last saw them. πŸ™‚

4. natswans January 2, 2015 at 11:57 pm #

Oh my that looks like a wonderful day out Uta. The gardens are so lovely .
    Thank you for sharing your lovely photo’s , such precious memories.
    Hugs
    Sheila
    Wishing your a Happy and Healthy New Year. x

• auntyuta January 3, 2015 at 12:51 pm #

Wishing you too a Happy and Healthy New Year, dear Sheila! πŸ™‚

5. aussieian2011 January 8, 2015 at 8:26 pm #

What a beautiful location for a family outing Uta, the scenery is gorgeous and the setting looks so calm and peaceful, an enjoyable day was had by all, by the looks of your great pics.
    Ian

• auntyuta January 9, 2015 at 6:28 am #

This is exactly right, Ian, it was a marvellous location for meeting all the family. Thank you so much for your comment!
      Uta πŸ™‚

6. http://hubsa.net/ January 17, 2015 at 11:01 am #

Hey! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of work?

I am brand new to blogging but I do write in my journal everyday.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts
    online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring
    bloggers. Thankyou!

• auntyuta January 18, 2015 at 8:21 am #

Hello, Hubsa, my suggestion would be to use a lot of your journal writing for blogging. If you have pictures, that are suitable, your might want to add some of these.
      I am sure the Word.Press management people would like to help you with setting up your blog/. πŸ™‚
      Cherio,