Monday Morning Walk

13 Apr
This is what I noticed in one of the neighbouring gardens

This is what I noticed in one of the neighbouring gardens

This is a public grass area.  Brooks Creeks is next to these trees on the left, to the right are houses.

This is a public grass area. Brooks Creek is next to these trees on the left, to the right are houses.

Looking from here Lakelands Park is to the left of Brooks Creeks

Looking from here Brooks Creeks is on the right behind the trees.

DIGITAL CAMERA

DIGITAL CAMERA

DIGITAL CAMERA

DIGITAL CAMERA

??????????????

Still a busy street with water improvement works.

Still a busy street with water improvement works.

DIGITAL CAMERA

My knee was playing up a bit this morning, so I had to walk very slowly. But at least I could take some pictures. I also could talk to some of my neighbours, who happened to be outside.

8 Responses to “Monday Morning Walk”

1. Sharmishtha Basu April 13, 2015 at 5:20 pm #

fabulous shots! it is always good to walk slowly, there is so much to relish!

• auntyuta April 13, 2015 at 6:48 pm #

That’s true, Sharmishtha. Luckily I had my little camera with me. 🙂

2. catterel April 13, 2015 at 8:07 pm #

Pleased that you can find so much beauty on your walks, as well as socialising a little. Stopping for a chat now and then give you the chance to rest your knee, too.

• auntyuta April 14, 2015 at 10:36 am #

Thanks for this lovely comment, Catt. I find stopping and taking pictures makes me appreciate more the beauty that there is in my surroundings. To be honest, I do not see my neighbours very often. Peter and I, we keep mostly to ourselves.The days when I happen to meet someone outside are quite special to me. We are so lucky that our neighbours are all very friendly. 🙂

3. giselzitrone April 13, 2015 at 10:20 pm #

Schöne Fotos liebe Ute war bestimmt schön die Wanderung wünsche dir eine schöne sonnige gute Woche lieber Gruß und Freundschaft Gislinde

• auntyuta April 14, 2015 at 10:42 am #

Hi, Gislinde! To be honest, yesterday it was a very short, little walk. Wir hatten gestern auch ‘ne Menge Feuchtigkeit in der Luft. Heute morgen machte ich wieder einen kleinen Spaziergang. Heute gab es mal keinen Regen. Dafür ab und zu etwas Sonnenschein. Ich hoffe es geht dir gut, Liebe Grüsse deine Freundin Uta. 🙂

4. Robert M. Weiss April 14, 2015 at 9:08 am #

The lawn almost looks like a golf course it’s so green.

• auntyuta April 14, 2015 at 10:46 am #

Oh, this green is due to a lot of rain,Robert. It is not every year that we get plenty of rain. I did experience quite a few dry years in our area with water restrictions when lawns can be sprinkled only by hand held hose for a strictly limited time!