Uta’s Diary, July 2015

7 Jul

On the first of July Peter and I drove up MacQuarie Pass. It was a cold, but beautiful sunny day. On reaching the highlands, we took the tourist road. Our destination was the cafe of the Bradman Museum where we were to meet our blogger friends. We arrived early and ordered already some refreshments.

The pumpkin muffin was huge and we shared it. It tasted yummy. Our tea arrived in pots. It was leaf tea with milk on the side.  Very nice! Our friends soon arrived and ordered some refreshments too. Sorry, we have no more pictures from that day. It was lovely, to meet our blogger friends in person, and we hope to see them soon again.

The Entrance to the cafe, which was heated pleasantly.

The Entrance to the cafe, which was heated pleasantly.

Peter took all the pictures with his mobile phone.

Peter took all the pictures with his mobile phone.

Some sweets. We shared this too.

Some sweets. We shared this too.

A warm, savoury pumpkin muffin with butter.

A warm, savoury pumpkin muffin with butter.

6 Responses to “Uta’s Diary, July 2015”

1. aussieian2011 July 9, 2015 at 10:41 pm #

A beautiful cafe Uta, looks like a converted Federation style home, by its outside appearance, it exhibits a warm and cosy establishment, a beautiful outing with Blogger friends sounds like a great idea.
    Kind regards.

• auntyuta July 10, 2015 at 9:13 am #

Thanks for your lovely comment, Ian. The blogger world brings us together. So far Bowral is the closest where we have some blogger friends. No-one in our immediate neighbourhood cares to do any blogging or read ours as far as we know.
      Greetings from Uta and Peter

• aussieian2011 July 14, 2015 at 12:36 am #

Hi Uta, apart from you and Peter, Ana and I have only met one other couple, Sue and Ross M’carthur from WA, Ross is a Vietnam Veteran like me, cheers and keep warm.

• auntyuta July 14, 2015 at 6:54 am #

Cheers, Ian

2. Aunt Beulah July 10, 2015 at 4:18 am #

I like the way you just take us along with you on your adventures.

• auntyuta July 10, 2015 at 9:18 am #

Thanks for commenting, Janet. I probably would never write about all this if I had to write in longhand. I used to type on typewriters, but to write on keyboards I find much easier. Both Peter and I are at a very advanced age, but we still like writing. We also like going on outings as much as possible. 🙂
      Cheerio, Uta from NSW, Australia