Uta’s Diary, 19th of April 2017

19 Apr

A week ago Peter started his BCG Treatment:

He was supposed to get the second treatment today, but it was cancelled because a ‘bug’ was found in his urine. The doctor told Peter, that it was a very unusual bug. When Peter asked him, should he be worried, the doctor said no, that ‘this unusual bug was very common’. Peter still does not know, what sort of bug it actually is. But he has to undergo now a 14 day treatment with antibiotics. So his next treatment with BCG is now scheduled for in three weeks.

7 Responses to “Uta’s Diary, 19th of April 2017”

1. catterel April 19, 2017 at 6:43 pm #

Best wishes for a successful treatment and complete recovery for Peter. A big hug to you xx

• auntyuta April 19, 2017 at 7:24 pm #

Thank you, dear Cat, and hugs back! xx

2. gerard oosterman April 19, 2017 at 9:03 pm #

All the best, Peter. I do hope that this common uncommon bug gets knocked off by the anti biotic. šŸ˜‰

• auntyuta April 20, 2017 at 7:25 am #

Thanks for your good wishes, Gerard. We are both on antibiotics right now. For next Tuesday we have an appointment for the skin clinic. My skin cancer has been removed. Now they want to check me out from head to toe, šŸ™‚

3. doesitevenmatter3 April 20, 2017 at 11:31 am #

Glad the very unusual bug is very common and can be dealt with!
    Prayers, best wishes, and healing thoughts for Peter, and for you.
    And (((HUGS))) for both of you, too!

PS…I had to see my oncologist yesterday (from having cancer surgery 18 months ago)

Now today I had to see a surgeon and I have to have a biopsy on Friday. (I blogged about it a few minutes ago)

• auntyuta April 20, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

HUGS BACK TO YOU AND BEST WISHES FOR A GOOD BIOPSY RESULT!

• doesitevenmatter3 April 20, 2017 at 1:11 pm #

Thank you for the hugs and best wishes! šŸ™‚