There is a lot of very valuable information for optimum health in this blog.
Thanks, Dr. Mercola, for sharing! 🙂
By removing certain foods, consumer products and behaviors from your life, you eliminate exposure to toxic influences that contribute to disease and malaise, while opening space for the introduction of health-promoting influences in their place.
Story at a glance:
- Removing toxic exposures from your life can help reduce your risk of disease and increase your quality of life and well-being.
- The No. 1 item to remove is linoleic acid, the primary fatty acid found in vegetable/seed oils in most processed and restaurant foods.
- Other items to eliminate for better health include artificial sweeteners, plastic food containers and bottles and nonstick cookware.
- Antibacterial soaps, commercial cleaning and personal care products and EMFs from your cellphone should also be eliminated as much as possible.
- Avoiding eating after dinner and replacing your desk chair with a standup desk round out the list of items you can do for…
View original post 835 more words