In Memory of David

18 Aug

David died on the 5th of August 2013. Tomorrow, 19th of August, is to be his funeral at the Catholic Chapel, Rookwood Cemetery in Sydney.

I just reblogged some pictures of David and Gaby. David survived Gaby only by one year and a bit. Gaby’s funeral was on the 24th of July 2012, also at Roodkwood Cemetery.

May they both rest in peace.

11 Responses to “In Memory of David”

1. Three Well Beings August 19, 2013 at 3:40 pm #

Uta! I’m just so sorry. What a tremendous loss. You have been through so much. I know your family is strong and will continue to pull together. Again, I’m so very sorry. oxo

• auntyuta August 19, 2013 at 7:04 pm #

I feel, Debra, that people leave us is part of life. Yes it’s sad that they do leave us, but then we do have so many memories. We are grateful that Gaby and David could be part of our lives for a number of years.
      Thank you very much for you expressions of sympathy. xox

2. Robert M. Weiss August 21, 2013 at 5:15 am #

Dear Uta, please accept my condolences.

3. Island Traveler August 21, 2013 at 1:46 pm #

My sincerest condolence for your family’s loss. Gaby and David are two amazing people. An inspiration to us all. I will be praying for them. They are now forever happy and at peace in heaven.

• auntyuta August 21, 2013 at 5:49 pm #

Thank you very much for these beautiful words, dear IT. And thanks for your prayers! 🙂

4. rangewriter August 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm #

I am so sorry you are going through this pain. But you do have the most wonderful outlook on life and loss. Born of experience, I’ sure. Peace be with you.

5. likeitiz August 30, 2013 at 3:29 pm #

I can only hope it was a peaceful passing.

• auntyuta August 30, 2013 at 9:03 pm #

I believe it was peaceful. Mary-Ann.

6. auntyuta August 5, 2014 at 7:30 am #

Reblogged this on auntyuta and commented:

This is in Memory of David. He died exactly one year ago.