Trump’s Chief Strategist: I want to bring everything crashing down

31 Jan

I ask myself, why, why, is all this happening? Are we too afraid, to stand up for our beliefs? Do most people not try to find out what is really happening? Are a lot people deliberately being told things that are not true?

No Place For Sheep

Steve Bannon Steve Bannon

In a revealing 2013 interview with The Daily Beast, US President Donald Trump’s Chief  Strategist and Senior Counselor, Steve Bannon, gives insight into his long-term goals:

He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed. Shocked, I asked him what he meant.
“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press…

His goal was to bring down the entire establishment including the leaders of the Republican Party in Congress.

The relationship between Donald Trump and Steve Bannon is an unholy alliance, in which the shared goal is the…

View original post 612 more words

7 Responses to “Trump’s Chief Strategist: I want to bring everything crashing down”

1. Yvonne January 31, 2017 at 4:07 pm #

There are frightening things going on, and it may be just the beginning.

• auntyuta January 31, 2017 at 4:11 pm #

I agree, Yvonne, it does look frightening.

2. rangewriter February 1, 2017 at 2:12 am #

I believe America is on the same track as Germany was in the 1930s. Sad but true. What is hard to believe is that it is NOT THAT BAD here in America. Yes, we have people on the street (but they are not the ones who voted for our current president, I’m quite sure of that.) There is a “Huuuuge” segment of the population that is complacent. They have been told how bad they have it, and they believe that! These are NOT the people living on the streets who really DO have it bad. There is no excuse for America’s plunge into the cesspool.

• auntyuta February 1, 2017 at 8:23 am #

Thanks for commenting, Linda.
      For sure we all have reason to feel apprehensive about what is to come.

3. stuartbramhall February 1, 2017 at 5:49 am #

Interesting that he wants to bring the US government crashing down. Based on events in the last 12 days, he seems to have made a good start.

• auntyuta February 1, 2017 at 8:25 am #

Yes. Stuart, he seems to be doing what he promised to be doing.

4. catterel February 3, 2017 at 8:55 am #

I absolutely agree that Trump seems to be repeating history of Germany in the 1930’s – I’ve been saying it ever since he first started his ranting campaign, but it seems that he has an even more efficient propaganda machine than Goebbels.Wake up, USA, before it’s too late.