Uta’s May 2017 Diary continued

12 May

DSCN2818

DSCN2810

I took these pictures on Wednesday, the 10th of May. Peter was having his second cancer care treatment. After Peter had settled in for his treatment, I left the hospital for some refreshments. On the way our I passed the chapel.

I found a nice cafe a bit further down the road and had a pot of tea. I took my time enjoying this tea. Going back to the hospital I entered the hospital from a different site, taking pictures as I walked along.

I went back to where Peter was in his treatment room. He was by then at the stage of the roll over period, where he had  to turn into different positions. This took two hours. After that all the liquid stuff had to be drained from his bladder.

Late in the afternoon Peter was happy when he finally was allowed to have some drink and a few sandwiches . I think he had had not anything to drink for more than ten hours.

6 Responses to “Uta’s May 2017 Diary continued”

1. berlioz1935 May 12, 2017 at 12:27 pm #

We are lucky to have a first-class hospital in our region. The staff there is fantastic and dedicated to the well-being of the patients at all time.

2. lewbornmann May 12, 2017 at 12:37 pm #

May he quickly recover….

3. gerard oosterman May 12, 2017 at 2:46 pm #

All the best and a speedy recovery, Peter. You must be getting a bit fed up drinking so much water. 😉

4. doesitevenmatter3 May 13, 2017 at 4:24 pm #

Poor Peter! 😦
    But, it looks like an efficient place to be treated.
    Continued prayers, best wishes, healing thoughts to Peter, from me.
    ❤ and (((HUGS))) for both Peter and you, Uta
    🙂

5. rangewriter May 15, 2017 at 9:59 am #

Oh dear. I’ve missed some posts. I’m sorry to hear about Peter’s cancer. I hope the treatments he’s enduring are 100% effective. Blessings to you both.

6. auntyuta May 15, 2017 at 12:31 pm #

Peter says THANK YOU for all your good wishes. He has no cancer at the moment. The treatment is being done, so that he has a chance that the cancer won’t come back.