The most beautiful Song ever written

29 Jul

The Most Beautiful Song Ever Written (Australian Aboriginal)
Mike Deakin
Mike Deakin
Add to Share More
383,779 views
2,127 45
Published on Nov 19, 2010
This song is called Wiyathul and it’s by a blind aboriginal man called Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu. This song has been hailed by critics and millions over the world as being the greatest and most spine tingling song ever written because of it’s Transcendental and wild beauty. WARNING THIS SONG HAS FULLY GROWN MEN IN TEARS!

7 Responses to “The most beautiful Song ever written”

1. stuartbramhall July 30, 2017 at 9:37 am #

Thanks for posting this, Aunty. I still cry every time I hear Gurrumul’s music.

• auntyuta July 30, 2017 at 8:18 pm #

I do like this kind of music very much too, Stuart. I reckon aboriginal artists (musicians, painters, actors, dancers etc.) should receive our highest respect.
      Their wonderful talents in all the arts for sure should enable them to lead dignified lives in their own settlements. Why are they not reimbursed adequately for their artistic achievements? Galleries sell aboriginal paintings for hundred thousands of Dollars! Yet the aboriginal communities still live in utter poverty.

• auntyuta July 31, 2017 at 9:07 am #

Yes, may he rest in peace.

2. doesitevenmatter3 August 2, 2017 at 11:48 am #

Oh, so beautiful! It brings joy-tears to my eyes!
    I love that music lives beyond the musician and will bring joy, and touch and heal the hearts of many generations.
    (((HUGS)))

• auntyuta August 3, 2017 at 9:36 am #

HUGS to you doesitevenmatter3!
      I always feel blessed to be able to listen to beautiful music like this one.
      Thank you for liking so many of my posts! πŸ™‚

• doesitevenmatter3 August 3, 2017 at 4:54 pm #

I enjoy reading and listening to what you share and post…your words, photos, the videos, etc. They add joy and make me think, and make me smile. πŸ™‚