Diary, Wednesday, 18th December, 2013

18 Dec
We are ready for our early morning walk.

We are ready for our early morning walk.

RIMG1078 (2)

RIMG1091

RIMG1093

RIMG1095

RIMG1099

RIMG1100 (2)

RIMG1100

It’s always good when we can make time for an early morning walk. I was happy that I could go walking with my finger shoes. They really feel like walking barefoot.

10 Responses to “Diary, Wednesday, 18th December, 2013”

1. Munira December 19, 2013 at 6:57 am #

Love the shoes! And what a beautiful place to go for a walk. Good to see you both up and about and all cheery so bright and early πŸ™‚

• auntyuta December 19, 2013 at 7:07 am #

I absolutely love to go for very early morning walks. When I can get Peter to join me that early in the morning, this is extra special. We both love our finger shoes. It’s great to walk in them! πŸ™‚

2. Robert M. Weiss December 19, 2013 at 7:51 am #

Walking may be the healthiest exercise you can do. It always invigorates me, and I love the view of the mountains.

3. auntyuta December 19, 2013 at 3:25 pm #

I always feel good after a walk, Robert. We are blessed with beautiful summer weather right now. We like it when the temperatures at night-time don’t go below 20 C and during the day no more than 30 C. This is ideal weather for the holiday season! πŸ™‚

4. natswans December 20, 2013 at 1:12 am #

They look very comfy auntyuta , a walk is a good form of relaxation. I so agree and the weather looks so good to.
    Best Wishes
    Sheila

• auntyuta December 22, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

So far we’ve been very lucky with the weather this summer here at the East Coast of Australia. Walking in these toe-shoes is indeed comfy!
      Best Wishes for a Happy Christmas!
      Auntyuta

5. rangewriter December 20, 2013 at 3:43 am #

Those walks are keeping you two healthy and happy!

• auntyuta December 22, 2013 at 3:06 pm #

I am sure these walks are good for us, Linda. Have a great Christmas! πŸ™‚

6. The Emu December 22, 2013 at 11:32 pm #

Like the finger shoes, quite a novelty.
    Emu

• auntyuta December 23, 2013 at 3:43 am #

I called them finger shoes, Emu, because they fit like gloves. But I think my daughter calls them toe shoes.