These are the Prompts so far:
- Choose one word which you would like to embody during 2020 as a sort of theme for the year. How would you like to see this word manifest in your life?
- Who inspired you in 2019? Why? What gifts did they give you? How will you carry these forward in 2020?
- What made you feel joyful in 2019? What steps can you take to create more joyful moments in the coming year?
- What goals did you accomplish in 2019 that you’re proud of? How will your achievement continue to benefit you or others in the future?
- What musical discovery did you make this year? Share a memory involving music or tell us what artist or song would feature on the soundtrack of your life for 2019?
I already made an effort to answer the first four. Now to Nr. 5. What musical discovery did I make this year?
I can only say that music is very important to me. When I get up in the morning, one of the first things I do, is switch on the radio to see whether there is something good to listen to on the ABC’c classical music program. When I move around to do things, I like to have some music in the background. Good dance music I like too, for to move to some music makes moving easier! Even some Jazz or Country music makes me want to move around a bit.
I think it is great that I can find a lot of music on YouTube! At the moment Peter and I aim at listening to a Berlin Philharmonic Concert every Sunday. We have a lot of these concerts on DVD, and listening to one of them and watching the orchestra playing is a special Sunday treat for us. We hope to be able to keep these Sunday concerts going well into the next year!
“Discover the Digital Concert Hall of the Berliner Philharmoniker! Until 25 Dec 2019 with bonus edition: Kirill Petrenko conducts Beethoven’s Ninth”