Uta’s DiaryMay 13, 2016In “Diary”
Uta’s Diary June 2019June 17, 2019In “Diary”
My ParentsSeptember 7, 2013In “Childhood Memories”
13 thoughts on “On Sunday I turned 80”
- catterel EditMany happy returns of the day, Uta. Thatlooks like a really lovely celebration. May you be abundantly blessed xxReply
- stacylynngittleman Edithave a happy birthday and many more in good health!Reply
- cardamone5 EditHappy birthday!Reply
- Pocket Perspectives EditHappy, Happy Birthday, Uta!!!! Reply
- gerard oosterman EditHappy Birthday Uta from us at Bowral.
Gerard & Helvi.“Lang zal ze leven” Hiep Hiep Hoera!Reply
- berlioz1935 EditI think you had a really great day. Here is a little musical treat from Indiahttps://www.youtube.com/embed/FWbRuUE5E9M?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en&autohide=2&wmode=transparentReply
- Team Oyeniyi EditHappy Birthday!!Reply
- The Emu EditMy apologies for a very late acknowledgement of a great milestone in your life
May your birthday year bring you much happiness, and beautiful recollections of the love of your family, and all those who have been privileged to be a part of your life.
Ian and AnaReply
- Holistic Wayfarer EditPhotos are simply beautiful. I trust it was a special day with loved ones. I am so happy to see more comments on your blog.Love,